Monday, April 15, 2013

Enjoying Playing Basketball

Both Grace and Andrew are outdoor kids. They like to cycle and play balls and whenever possible would ask me to play with them in the evening after their nap and when it isn't too hot. Last month at the kid's toys section of a local shopping mall I found a junior basketball stand suitable for yound children to practice throwing balls into the net. I thought it was a good introductory game to help them build muscle tones and coordination skills. Here are a few pictures of them playing in the garden with weeds. This made me decide to restore the garden to make it safer and more enjoyable. If my children and wife allow I'd let them camp in the garden and enjoy gazing at the night skies and the satellites and stars, and planes, above. Truly it will be a good experience for them.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...