Wednesday, May 16, 2012

En Route Home

We are now at the Incheon International Airport awaiting for our return flight to Kuala Lumpur. I'm glad the airport offer free wifi service to travelers, unlike some in developed countries that require a subscription. It was a boring 14 hours flight out of Atlanta 2 days ago ( actually only one and half ) since we lost a day crossing the international dateline flying westward. So were we relieved to land at 4.25pm yesterday and checked into the Best Western Premier Incheon Airport Hotel for a complimentary layover. It gave us a chance to rest our stiff bodies and adjust to local time zones. I try not to remind myself it is after 3am in Duluth lest my brain trigger sleep upon me. A group of Malaysians across me were yakking away. I guess that help keep me awake!

We are looking forward to getting home and resume our routines.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...