Monday, October 10, 2011

Resting with Free Wifi, Cool!

Written from the complimentary room in Nam Hai 2 Hotel in Old Quarters of Hanoi which surprisingly allowed me free wifi access to the Internet. My wife and I just got back from a memorable Halong Bay holiday. Between arrival and departure by night train to Lao Cai/Sapa our travel agent very thoughtfully arranged for a place to rest before a rep come by tonight to bring us to the train station. We had only expected to rest on their lobby lounge but getting a private room with free wifi? This is Vietnamese hospitality par excellence.

We needed the rest so I won't blog Halong Bay until I am in Sapa. This post is to inform my readers that it has been a stupendous holiday so far. Rainy weather? Hanoi is dry as bone this afternoon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Peter,JUST ENJOY ,the holidays.and take lots of pictures,looking forward to the photos,maybe our next trip is VIETNAM.best regards and GOD BLESS.fr AL MAL.

Peter Yew said...

I will put up lots of photos after we return. So far we've had very little complaint. Looks like I will recommend thus tour to couples without young children. Peter.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...