Thursday, October 06, 2011

A Job Well Done



It is with sadness and sorrow that I learned of the passing of an extraordinary man, Steve Jobs, who died yesterday at the age of 56, after battling pancreatic cancer for a few years. Steve made Apple a household as well as an industry name, as much as Bill Gates did with his Microsoft products, but Steve enthralled the child in us by building dreams into reality through well designed Apple computers, iPhone and now iPad. I was never an Apple fan until I started using the iPad 10 months ago and I thank Steve for making my world more connected and mobile. Steve passing has left a legacy immeasurable in dollars. Rather the impact of Steve Jobs will be seen by the continuing innovation of similar and imitation products spawned by his ingenious outlook of how the digital world should grow into. The world has been transformed by Steve's creativity and pursuit of excellence for the betterment of our lives.

This post is written from my iPad. RIP, Steve. We will miss you.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...