Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Can Anyone Help To Overcome This?

My grand daughter is suffering from severe eczema triggered by allergic reactions to food and other unspecified causes as shown in the recent pictures below of her lips and elbow. Visits to allergists have failed to produce a cure. She is 6 years old and going to school next year and she will be in less protected environment. In my readings I understand there is no cure for allergies but certainly there are methods to help minimize their symptoms. I believe that there are children who have become 'cured' or have their conditions ameliorated by proven changes in diet, lifestyle or introduction of new supplements or even medical treatments. I would be grateful if my readers who have personal experience or know of those with similar conditions who have found relief can share them with me. Please write me at my email in the Profile. Thank you.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

check out http://malaysiaherbs2u.com or ecohealingsystem.blogspot.com it may help in your request from AL MAL

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...